Paper organisation 101: Best tips and tricks
Are your drawers packed full of forms, medical information, your kids’ drawings and ripped pages full of notes? Do you struggle to find your office papers and documents amid the clutter on your work desk? You’re not alone.
Thankfully, organising papers is made super easy if you have just a few simple accessories. IKEA designers attest that a solid filing system can help you curb chaos for years to come. With their help, we’ve made a list of products to help you achieve a clutter-free space in next to no time!
- IKEA has a wide range of letter trays designed with simplicity and ease of access in mind.
- These are great for desks or even on top of cabinets, where you can easily locate papers that you might need often.
- They can even help you sort through mail as the tiers help keep the pages separate.
- Letter trays are also available in different shapes, sizes and materials so you can pick the design that best fits your cosy office space.
- Make your life easy, and keep the visual clutter from invading your space with a storage box with lid.
- These simple accessories can help you sort your clutter and organise your documents and papers easily on shelves, desks and even inside cabinets.
- Tip: Make sure to stick tiny labels on the corners of the boxes so you know what’s in each and don’t have to rummage through everything to find what you need.
- These come with handles, and are easy to pull out!
- Magazine files can hold everything from magazines to books, folders and papers.
- With a proper file, you can easily keep your shelves or desk tidy and rest easy knowing everything is where it’s supposed to be.
Wall newspaper rack
- Do you have limited space? Or are you looking to have your kids’ drawings at reach so they can admire their artwork? Get a wall rack.
- Hanging on the wall, or resting in one of your drawers, this gem is a clean and crisp design that keeps your files, notepads, magazines, drawings and any other papers neatly in their little pockets.
- Are you sticky notes and a to-do-lists hoarder? Then this one is for you!
- Get rid of the papers and use one a sleek notice board to keep a hold of your weekly schedules, to-do-lists and note-to-selfs!
With these simple touches, you’ll find paper organisation becomes super easy forever!
There are no commentsAdd yours