Banish the boring: Explore trendy new textiles
Textiles are the most convenient home decoration items in the world of interiors. They can be stored easily and added, removed or rearranged with minimal effort.
Changing the fabric elements in your room, like cushions, carpets, table linen, rugs, etc., is an easy way to change the look and tone of your house. All you need is a pop of seasonal color from IKEA’s stylish product line.
- Curtains and drapes can significantly affect the appearance of your home. Curtains are perfect to control how much light you want to let in. They’re not just for making a space appear airy and welcoming, but to also create a unique yet cozy atmosphere within your house.
- Just because curtains are an integral part of your interiors, it doesn’t mean they have to blend into your walls.
- Prints and solids are fantastic options for curtains in any room, even if you’re going for a neutral, subdued vibe.
- Since a white space can be enhanced by a touch of color, bright hues like green, yellow and pink can be great next to windows or as a separator.
Rug it up!
- You can’t go wrong with rugs – but picking one for your room can be a time-consuming activity.
- However, if you think of the allure that it will create by bringing the place together, it’s totally worth it.
- Nothing works better than the high pile neutral rug that will fit right in with any décor.
- Or be daring and choose colors and patterns from our trendy range to add a bold dimension and break the monotony!
Cushions and blankets are not just for beds!
- Irrespective of the size of your room and its style, cushions and blankets add loads of personality, not to mention comfort.
- Without these, furniture can look bland, especially a sofa or a chair that is not nearly as cozy or stylish as when you add these accessories.
- Sure, the most natural place to find a pillow or blanket is on your bed! But one or two extra throws or floor cushions can make a big style statement anywhere in your home.
- For some, it’s all about ‘many’; for others, playing with even or odd numbers can do the trick. If you have a hippie or boho soul, go for tropical patterns.
- If you are a minimalist at heart, adding subtly colored throws will go a long way to setting the mood.
There are no commentsAdd yours